The QSM laboratory carries out activities related to experimentation and research in the field of built environment maintenance and safety project and organisation of building site developing the important cultural and scientific inheritance - related to the theme of building maintenance project and management - of Giovanni Ferracuti.
In particular, it is within the architectural works and urban infrastructures that the modes of integrating the maintenance, safety and dependability requirements become evident.
Michele Di Sivo
Maurizio Bottaini, Rui Braz Afonso, Sebastiano Carbonara, Maurizio Cattaneo, Daniela Ladiana, Rossella Maspoli
Research group and collaborators
Paola Capace, Mirella Censasorte, Maria Sara Finocchiaro, Daniela Ladiana, Massimo Pitocco
- Experimentation of instruments and methods for maintenance and safety
- Circulation of the maintenance culture
- Training in built environment maintenance, safety and building site organisation and safety project and planning
- Research addressed to territory maintenance organisations
- Assistance in elaborating the procedures necessary to define contracts and technical terms and conditions related to maintenance and global service.